Thursday 27 March 2008

Dear Fellow Bloggers!

I wanted to let you all know that I am still blogging, but for a while I may not be posting quite so often; sadly my real world is having to take precedence over my virtual world.
As some of you know I work in a Primary School Library, and next week (31st March) is our annual Book Week, in which I am in complete control(Ahhh!!): arranging author visits, competitions and a Character Dressing Up Day. This is taking up quite a bit of my time. Plus, I also run the local Writers' Group and this time of year is when we hold an exhibition of our work in a couple of the Public Libraries, so again, I am busy organising this. Plus, and this is a BIG plus, I really want to get stuck into the second draft of my novel. I promised myself that I would have this completed, all dry and dusted, by the end of this year, but the way I'm going (slowly...oh so slowly!) it will be 2009 soon and I'll still have nothing to show for it.
So please bear with me and still pay me the odd visit cos I will still be around.

:D

8 comments:

Elena Horowitz-Brookes said...

Akasha,
Thank you for the visit. I've linked you as well. And I will keep checking back awaiting your next post, whenever it may be. Good luck on your novel. I'm just in the very beginnings of one I'm privately writing myself, with a long, long road ahead. Yours must be great! Hope your blogger friends will be able to purchase it one day when it's published.

Vesper said...

Don't worry! :-)

Good luck with the Book Week and the novel.

Akasha Savage. said...

elena: thanks for the vote of confidence...I hope my novel will be great! Good luck with yours, don't get too disheartened in the writing of it; it feels pretty lonely on that long long road sometimes.

vesper: Good luck is what I need...and some valium and a stiff drink!!! ;)

Bill Cameron said...

I'll be keeping my eyes out!

Akasha Savage. said...

Cheers Bill! :)

Leigh Russell said...

Here's an odd visit. Great to hear your 'real' world is so complementary, all about books & writing. Good luck with it all (especially the writing!)
Leigh

Akasha Savage. said...

Thanks leigh...are you back in circulation? I will visit your blog and check it out. ;)

Lexington-Fayette Locksmith said...

Hi great reading yourr post