Thursday 22 November 2007

Getting Personal....

Rules of the tagging game:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

Share seven random or weird things about yourself.

Tag seven random people at the end of your blog.

Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

She of little brain has tagged me from the one acre wood, here are seven things about me:

1, My real name is Debi Sands, but I didn't think this suited a horror/fantasy writer, so Akasha Savage was born. The name Akasha comes from Anne Rice's novel Queen of the Damned, and Savage was my Grandmother's maiden name.

2, When I was younger I used to be a Kiss-o-gram girl!

3, I would love to be transported to the Artic and left (just for half an hour), so I could sit on a snowy rock and listen to the roar of the silence.

4, I am a complete speed freak. I used to have horses and would push them to the limit all the time. My hubby has a huge black motorbike,I love riding on the back of it: the faster the better. For my 40th birthday (five years ago) I had a two hour flying lesson...just brilliant.

5, I have three major things I want to do before I die: have a book published, own a TVR, and meet my hero Stephen King.

6, I am in love with Johnny Depp...but then which female isn't?

7, Every single time I watch Ghost or Beaches I cry. I don't mean a gentle weep. I sob my eyes out. But my favourite film is Jaws.


You've been tagged:

Hawkins Bizarre
Flawed Diamonds
Random Acts of Kindness
Tales at Twilight

6 comments:

Linda G. said...

Beautiful Akasha! I learned so much about the real you:) I love it that you were a kiss-o-gram girl! Now if you could just deliver one to Johnny Depp:)

Ello - Ellen Oh said...

Hello Akasha! So nice to meet you. I'm glad you like my blog but I should let you know that I think you are nicer than I really am! ;o) My blog is actually called Random ACts of Unkindness - which is probably why your link doesn't work - although I thank you for it!

This is an interesting meme. I will have to put my thoughts to it and post this weekend! I will try to be really random!

Cheers!

Akasha Savage. said...

sheoflittlebrain: Now there's a kiss I would definitely deliver!!

ello: Ahhh...I wondered where I'd gone wrong with your link.
I will visit you again soon and see what thoughts you've put to your meme.

Bill Cameron said...

I'm rather smitten with Mr. Depp myself, but don't tell my wife.

Akasha Savage. said...

Excellent Bill!! I had to chuckle!

Anthony Rapino said...

Hey, so sorry for the long wait on reply. Thanksgiving has kept me very busy, along with work and other thing.

I'll try to get my tag post up (finally) tonight.

Thanks again!

-Tony